Yes, you read that right! It’s been a while since the last giveaway on Houseplant Central and since both the Houseplant Central Tumblr and the Houseplant Central Instagram are nearing their next follower milestones, it’s about time to give away some plants again.
This time, we’re giving away FIVE assorted air plants (Tillandsia) from Bliss Gardens to one lucky subscriber or follower.
This giveaway is closed. Be sure to subscribe below and/or on Instagram, Tumblr and Facebook to receive a notification of future giveaways – there will be more!
What is an air plant?
Air plants from the genus Tillandsia are a type of Bromeliad that lend their name from the fact that they don’t require soil to grow. They are not too difficult to grow and there are many different types available, which makes them a great addition to any plant collection. More thorough air plant care instructions can be found here!
How can I win these air plants?
To enter this giveaway for a chance of winning these five air plants:
- You have to be a Houseplant Central newsletter subscriber. This means you’ll receive an email update of new houseplant related articles once in a while (no spam – ever). If you haven’t subscribed yet, you can do so below. If you’re already a subscriber, you’re the best (and you can skip this step).
- Leave a comment on this post using the email address you subscribed with to officially enter. That’s it!
- You don’t have to include your email in your actual comment, just enter it into the ’email’ line. It won’t be published – only the admin can see it and use it to verify your entry!
- For an extra entry head over to Instagram, follow Houseplant Central there and leave a comment on the giveaway post.
- To enter in the giveaway, you have to have a US address that the plants can be shipped to.
- The winner will be chosen using a random number generator on November 6th and sent an email.
- The winner has five days to respond – after this, a new winner will be selected. So make sure your email is active and you’re willing to give me your address so I can have the plants shipped to you!